Advantages of GPS Tracking
The advantages of GPS tracking for your fleet are numerous. Here are just a few:
- It saves you money. This is probably the number 1 advantage to GPS tracking for your fleet. It saves on fuel, maintenance and insurance. View the video at the bottom of this page for a full explanation and see for yourself!
- Know where your fleet vehicles are at all times. At all times you’ll know which is your closest vehicle, or more importantly, locate vehicles closest to your customer.
- Reports. Easily get daily, weekly or monthly reports such as Stop/Move and Mileage/Time. See all reports available here.
- Receive instant alerts. Have them sent to multiple cell phones/emails for speeding or boundary violations.
- Be in complete control. You can even disable the starter and prevent a vehicle from being driven, putting you behind the wheel of your fleet.
Our GPS tracking solutions are affordable and we offer some of the best GPS tracking devices in the industry with latest 4G technology. You can now manage your time better and have peace of mind knowing that your vehicles are exactly where they are supposed to be. Call 623-328-8906 or contact us today and see what great deals we have!